Electrolux 199 900 Btu Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Reviews
Electrolux's EN18WI30LS Free energy Star Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 180,000 BTU/HR, provides an unending supply of hot water at any fourth dimension of the mean solar day or night. With its smaller, compact size and wall-mounted installation, this tankless hot water heater takes upwardly significantly less room than a traditional tank h2o heater. Constructed of stainless steel, this durable h2o heater will final for decades. The handy difficult-wired remote control with LED display is easy-to-utilise and offers 9 temperature settings (100 Degree-140 DegreeF in 5 Degree increments). This CSA pattern approved water heater is both Energy Star and NSF certified, guaranteeing y'all hot, energy efficient, make clean water every time y'all turn on the tap.
Item Weight 71 pounds
Product Dimensions 9.5 x 24.5 x 18.5 inches
- Recirculation uniform
- Gas Connectedness Size: three/4 in. threaded
- Water Connection Size: 3/four in. threaded
- Condensate Connection Size: 1/2 in. threaded
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
| Certifications & Approvals | |
| CSA Certified | Yep - US |
| ENERGY STAR ® Certified | No |
| ETL Listed | No |
| Low NOx Approved (SCAQMD twenty ppm) | Yes |
| NSF ® Certified | Yep |
| UL Listed | N-No UL Code Rating |
| Exterior Dimensions | |
| Depth | nine-1/2" |
| Height | 24-1/2" |
| Width | xviii-1/2" |
| Electrical Specifications | |
| Power Consumption with Freeze Protection (Due west) | 213 |
| Power Consumption without Freeze Protection (West) | 73 |
| Power Cord Included | Yes |
| Power Cord Location | Bottom Middle |
| Voltage Rating | 120V 60Hz |
| Exterior Specifications | |
| Chassis Cease | Painted Steel |
| Exterior Finish | Stainless Steel |
| General Specifications | |
| Water Inlet Location | Bottom Left |
| Water Outlet Location | Bottom Left |
| Aircraft Weight (lbs) | 71 |
| Product Weight (lbs) | 58 |
| Reconditioned | No |
| Installation | |
| Indoor Wall Mounted | Yep |
| Outdoor Wall Mounted | No |
| Functioning | |
| Max BTU/H | 180000 |
| Min BTU/H | 16000 |
| Energy Cistron | 0.91 |
| Thermal Efficiency | 93% |
| H2o Heater | |
| Condensation Drain Connection Size | 1/2" Threaded |
| Condensing | Yeah |
| Default Temp Settings w/Remote (F) | 110F |
| Default Temp Settings westward/o Remote (F) | 120F |
| Exhaust Blazon | Direct Vent (SV Convertible) |
| Exhaust Vent Material | Schedule forty/fourscore PVC/CPVC |
| Flow Meter Alarm | Aye |
| Hot Water Capacity at 45 Degrees Temp Ascension (GPM) | 7.5 |
| Hot Water Capacity at 77 Degrees Temp Rise (GPM) | 4.iii |
| Flue Collar Textile | PVC |
| Freeze Prevention Device | Aye |
| Gas Connection Size | iii/4" Threaded |
| Gas Supply Pressure Range (WC) | four - 10.5" |
| High Height Adjustment | Yep |
| Hot H2o Outlet Connectedness Size | 3/iv" Threaded |
| Ignition Type | Direct Electronic |
| Intake/Frazzle Vent Bore | 3" or 4" |
| Maximum Menses Rate (GPM) | 9.viii |
| Minimum Flow Rate (GPM) | 0.5 |
| Primary Heat Exchanger Fabric | Copper |
| Recirculation Compatible | Yes |
| Remote Controller | Yeah |
| Secondary Estrus Exchanger Cloth | Stainless Steel |
| Temperature Settings with Remote (F) | 100 105 110 115 120 125 130 135 140F |
| Temperature Settings due west/o Remote (F) | 120 130 140F |
| H2o Supply Pressure Range | 15 - 150 psi |
| H2o Inlet Connectedness Size | 3/four" Threaded |
| Controls | |
| Control Panel | Difficult Wired Remote |
| Control Panel Lockout | Yes |
| Controls | Mechanical Button |
| Brandish Type | LED Digital Brandish |
| Flow Charge per unit Display Mode | M / L |
| Temperature Display Style | F / C |
| Accessories | |
| Vertical Vent Termination (Optional) | TWHVERTCAP - Vertical Dual Penetration |
| Horizontal Installation Kit | TWHHORKIT - Required (Application Specific) |
| Condensate Neutralizer Kit (Optional) | TWHNEUTRAL |
| Vertical Installation Kit | TWHVERTKIT - Required (Application Specific) |
| Horizontal Vent Termination (Optional) | TWHHORHOOD - Horizontal Dual Penetration |
| Horizontal Concentric Vent Termination (Optional) | TWHHORCONC |
| Quick Connect String (Optional) | TWHQCCORD - Multiple Units |
-
- Type : Heater
-
- Energy Star Rated : No
84% of reviewers recommend this production.
Bad At Circulating Hot Water
IHateElectrolux half dozen/11/2019
It takes forever for it to push hot water out. In that location are much better tankless hot water heaters on the market place. Electrolux customer service is dismal. Save yourself money and hassle--don't purchase this product.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
No, I do not recommend this product
Very good water heater!
greg3426 5/thirteen/2018
I purchased it 3 months ago and I am pleased with information technology so far.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this production
Piece of cake installation and WORKS GREAT!!
32Rodder four/23/2018
This is my start Tankless heater experience and information technology is a adept i!!
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this product
Good product
Handyman Roger iv/21/2018
Got this h2o geater and love the fact that it is affordable compared to a tank heater. Works dandy even though the remote command isn't working. Instructions were terrible every bit to how to wire the remote, so it blew when hooked upwardly.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
No, I practice not recommend this product
As advertised.
Fred6611 4/vi/2018
Bought in Dec 2017. Works well in my application.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this product
Great h2o heater.
StevieD 3/26/2018
This replaced an older tankless h2o heater. Wish the Electrolux was available when I bought it since this has superior features and performance.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Aye, I recommend this product
Works slap-up!
Dill23 3/17/2018
I bought this virtually a calendar month ago and information technology is neat! I never run out of hot water.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this product
Best addition to the home.
Bleach1227 3/9/2018
Replaced 2 heaters with this 1 using hot water return line controlled by the unit. Always having an endless amount of hot water immediately at fixtures is what dreams are fabricated of. Could not be happier.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this product
appears to be of adept quality.
toolman62 2/25/2018
For the price, the first impression is that the product is congenital with good quality material. And then far, the but negative is there was no client service when asking installation questions. I emailed but never received a reply. The unit is working well since installed two weeks ago.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this product
GREAT UPGRADE!
Mack91 2/8/2018
Got a wicked deal online. Could not be happier with the unit. Whisper quiet. Hopefully a major savings from the quondam heater.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this product
I am amazed!!
Miccaveman 2/1/2018
I could not exist more pleased. Tin barely hear it run. Information technology never runs out of hot water. We went from an fourscore gallon electric unit to this unit. I can't wait to see the savings on our electrical bill. If y'all are thinking near switching to this type of h2o heater, don't expect any longer.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this product
Efficient water heater
Alfredo 10/1/2017
I installed it a few calendar week agone and at this moment piece of work excellent. It give to me hot water faster than before tank h2o heater and doesn™™t need keep hot water all fourth dimension with waste material of energy.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this production
I'thousand impressed
jomax nine/19/2017
My last 2 conventional heaters lasted nether ix years combined, tanks rusted through. My respond was to get tankless. We take had information technology in service long enough to have gotten a gas/electric nib which shows a comparison to concluding years' usage for the same month. For our first calendar month, during summertime, natural gas consumption was virtually exactly l% lower. With the 12 yr warranty, it should pay for itself.
Originally posted on electroluxappliances.com
Yes, I recommend this production
Source: https://www.dtmccalls.com/products/electrolux/en18wi30ls.html
Belum ada Komentar untuk "Electrolux 199 900 Btu Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Reviews"
Posting Komentar